By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms & Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
2004/093918/23, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa (herein after referred to as “Elixir+Treat”).
Purchasing a Product:
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more goods on offer as long as such goods are available and not sold out.
- A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and Elixir and Treat only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more goods in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorised by Elixir and Treat (or has been received into Elixir and Treat’s bank account).
- The above is dependent on the product being available.
- Goods on Elixir and Treat's online store cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
- This means that Elixir and Treat may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- Elixir and Treat cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on you. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
- Elixir and Treat reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
- Elixir and Treat will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order.
- Elixir and Treat reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- Elixir and Treat may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Elixir and Treat Online, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Elixir and Treat does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- Elixir and Treat does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
Pricing of Product
- The Retail Price is the standard price that Elixir and Treat charges for the product. The retail price is determined by the Designers who supply Elixir and Treat.
- When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion, the retail price is the price you will pay when you purchase the product.
- Please note that the retail price can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The retail price applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the retail price at the time of your purchase.
- When Elixir and Treat is having a sale or is running a discount promotion on specific goods on the site – the discount price is shown on the product’s product page, as well as the retail price. The discount price will be shown in red and the retail price will be shown alongside it – but will be crossed out.
- When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price, and conclude the sale at the discounted price i.e. the purchase price.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the retail price and, if applicable, the discount price of all goods at Elixir and Treat are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an wrong price, Elixir and Treat will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Elixir and Treat will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
- For orders of R1000 or more, Elixir and Treat delivers within South Africa, with standard delivery.
- Any orders under R1000, Elixir and Treat charges a non-refundable R100 fee to deliver depending on where you’re located.
- Standard delivery is available for certain areas outside of main centres. Please check the delivery options in checkout once you have entered your address to see if you are eligible.
- Elixir and Treat only offers standard delivery on all purchases.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed,
- Elixir and Treat will not be obliged to deliver goods at an incorrect delivery fee. Elixir and Treat will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
You can pay on The Space Online using your Visa or MasterCard credit or cheque, via Electronic Funds `transfer (EFT)
- Elixir and Treat accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards and Cheque Cards.
- When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
- If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Elixir and Treat Online.
- Select your Bank
- Login using your internet banking credentials
- Upon successful payment your order status will be updated immediately.
- There is no need to enter Elixir and Treat’s banking details or order reference number
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records
- Your bank will send you an otp or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment
- Enter otp or accept the authentication message
- Payment is complete
- Your order status will be updated immediately
- There is no need to send through a proof of payment
- There is no need to wait for funds to reflect in the sellers account
- Instant EFT guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online
- Instant EFT has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security
- Instant EFT acts as a proxy between you and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored
- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- Your package will be delivered to the address you specified during the checkout process.
- If nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will call to make second attempt to deliver your parcel.
- The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the package will be returned to Elixir and Treat and a return in the form of a gift card will be processed for the goods.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – for Standard delivery is 10 working days.
- As outlined above, all Elixir and Treat’s standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- In the event that a package is declared missing, should stock be available a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method.
- If stock is not available, the order plus any relevant delivery fee will be refunded.
- Elixir and Treat will contact the customer in both cases to advise possible delays and/or preferred refund
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, you may return it to Elixir and Treat within 7 days of delivery, by the same delivery method which the package was received. You can either receive a Elixir and Treat account credit or a refund, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
- In the case of a damaged or incorrect item having been delivered, Elixir and Treat will evaluate each case and issue a refund upon proof of the damaged/incorrect item.
Complete records of each transaction between you and Elixir and Treat are kept on the site for 12 months after a particular purchase or related transaction. During this time, you'll be able to view and print out these records. After the 12-month period the responsibility of keeping Such record falls onto you.
- Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
- Elixir and Treat will claim civil damages from such person if Elixir and Treat suffers any damage or loss.
- You agree and guarantee that the username and password you use to log in is for your personal use only, and will not be passed on to any third party.
- You allow Elixir and Treat to take all steps reasonably possible to ensure the integrity and security of the site and in the administrative office.
- All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. Elixir and Treat has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method.
- Only Elixir and Treat's banking partner will access confidential information (Such as your credit card number, expiry date, CVV etc.) from time to time.
Elixir and Treat is responsible for adhering to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 ("CPA") with the sale of any goods from the site.
Furthermore, Elixir and Treat provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that the content or technology attached to this website is free or errors or omissions. Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever that service will be 100% uninterrupted or faultless. Please report any possible malfunctions and errors by emailing email@example.com
Otherwise call our office on at 031 8166 152 (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00)
Although the goods on the site may be under guarantee, the site itself is offered on an "as it is" basis and is not set up or delivered according to your individual specifications.
It is your responsibility, before accepting these Terms & Conditions , to determine whether the service available through this website satisfies your individual needs and is compatible with your hardware or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this web site should not be regarded as professional advice, or as Elixir and Treat’s official stance.
- This site is offered, controlled and run from the Republic of South Africa.As Such it is governed by South African legislation, and subject to the disputes clause in these Terms & Conditions .
- You and
- Elixir and Treat are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Each and every section of these terms and conditions must be read as individual and separable from the rest of the terms and conditions.
- Should any court or qualified authority find that any of the terms are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain standing, despite invalidity or unenforceability of an individual term.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
Terms & Discontinuation
If you don't meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify such non-adherence within 5 working days after Elixir and Treat has instructed you to do so, your access to the service will be blocked.
We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of Elixir and Treat will not have any negative effect on any damages Elixir and Treat may claim.
No person, business or website may be linked to any page on this site without prior written permission from Elixir and Treat. Permission can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No person, business or website may use any technology to collect information from this site without prior written permission from Elixir and Treat to email@example.com
Elixir and Treat information is as follows:
Okay Wow CC
Trading as Elixir and Trea- Reg. Nr 2004/093918/23
Legal notice address:
6 Warterhouse, 10 Nollsworth Cresent, La Lucia, 4019
Members: Neil Roake
Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org