- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable)
- it is not missing any accessories or parts
- goods not eligible for return
- you can log a return of the unwanted product on the website within 7day delivery to you. Please do this via the 'Say Hi' page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (less courier fee) within 7 business days of the return. We are entitled to refuse a return if the product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Change of Mind: If you have changed your mind, we will gladly assist with a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase so long as the item/s are unworn, in original condition with the tags intact and the original receipt is presented.
Faulty Items: We can offer you a full refund, replacement or different product to the same value so long as the original receipt is provided. If you do not have the receipt, we will gladly exchange for a replacement or an item to the same value.
In the interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept exchanges, or provide refunds for pierced earrings, packs containing earrings, body jewellery, body piercings and hair accessories unless the items are exhibiting a genuine fault.
Items that have been exchanged are unable to be processed for a refund.
Please understand we will require your contact details for refunds and exchanges to be processed. All refunds will be completed in the original form of payment.
For your easiest convenience we ask you keep your receipt as your proof of purchase.
Wrong Product Delivered:
Goods not eligible for returns:
- Sale and promotional products (unless they have a defect, see section 4)
- Jewellery for piercings, body jewellery or hair accessories.
3. Goods damaged on delivery:
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit your account via gift voucher with the purchase price of the product. Credits are processed within 7 business days of logging the return. Repairs could take longer.
4. Defective Goods:
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 4:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product
If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable to reimburse Elixir and Treat for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.